``My First Fish`` Award Program
Congratulations on catching your first fish!
Here are a few rules to read through before you fill-out our registration form:
- Program dates for the Master Angler Awards Year will run from November 1 to October 31 of the following year.
- Fish must be caught by angling and in accordance with regulations of the Province of Ontario. Lake-specific regulations do apply.
- Anglers are encouraged to enter their fish, no matter the species or size!
- Eligible anglers must be fishing the lakes in the Lake of the Woods region. Non-resident anglers must be staying or residing at Lake of the Woods establishments or properties.
- Although not required, details of fish can be submitted individually on an official entry form. We ask you to enter your fish within 30 days of catching it!
- We encourage pictures! We want to see your first catch!
"*" indicates required fields